Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to work we go!

This is the last day of fall break. I guess I'm ready for the week to begin in a way. We had wonderful weather, and I was able to get some tasks done around the apartment. I have my lesson plans for the week for my 6th and 8th graders. I somehow failed to realize that I had not printed the pacing guide for this grading period for my 7th graders, so I'll need to get there early to get that one done. Not too big of a deal, but I wish I had noticed. If I remember correctly, we have two welcome groups and one for behavior tomorrow, so I probably won't get to cover much material.

As for my blue sweater, I finished the back and cast on one of the sleeves. I would have done the sleeves at the same time, but I was at my mom's and only had the one ball of yarn. I'll post a pic of the back sometime soon.

Another thing going on is that Nathan should hear about the loan sometime tomorrow. I hope it goes through and am nervous about it. If it does, then we have all the prep and moving. If it doesn't, I know he'll be disappointed because he really loves this house we're trying to get. I do too, but I guess since I owned one with the ex it's not really the same thing. Fingers crossed for good news.

2 comments: