Friday, October 15, 2010

Goldenrod

Well, I finished something over fall break! I made this vest and added the hood by using another pattern in addition to the original one that just had a wide collar. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The sleeve part blocked out a little wide, but that's okay because it's very comfortable. I've already cast on for my next project, which is a lovely pale blue sweater with a leaf design up the front left side. I can't wait to finish it. My goal is to have it done by the 23rd of next month, when I will turn 29. I feel that I should post pics of it along the way so that I can at least see progress. So, this one of the back. I'm just about to start shaping the armhole, and then it'll look a little more like a sweater. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment