Monday, October 3, 2011

Pests

It is 4:01 in the morning. I have been up since 2:30 because the dogs were scratching themselves...and then I started scratching, too. I swear I could feel fleas! I turned on the light and I could see a few of the little devils hopping around, so I did what any normal person would do. I gave the dogs a bath. At 2:30 in the morning. I also sprinkled Borax and salt on the carpets and mattress, and laundered the bedding. Nathan is getting some Frontline tomorrow, and those pills you can give dogs to kill fleas. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have the flea population wiped out. I am already officially wiped out and am going to attempt to sleep in the basement, which is a pet free zone.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens. Frontline will do the job for preventing more of them. I have crickets in my house and am waging war against them and losing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, I was in a rental from hell once, fleas everywhere, it was horrible. Hope you get it solved soon.

    ReplyDelete