Thursday, June 7, 2012

Creeper

Well. I tried to give this man a chance, thinking that he surely couldn't be too bad or So And So wouldn't be with him. And it's just your mind playing tricks on you and are you that egocentric that you really think he's looking at your breasts? Those little things? Last night I ran into him and he started asking me about school and I was so uncomfortable that I crossed one arm over myself and put the other up to my chin to pretend pick at my face. I don't even think it's about me, really. I think he just DOES that when he's talking to a woman or he wouldn't be so comfortable doing it. It makes me want to do something obscene, like touching one of them with my middle finger while he's "sneaking" a peek. Or violent, like putting a knitting needle through one of his eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, he should be looking into your eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wonder if I know who it is and am dying to find out. Can you easily avoid him? Yes, something must be done! Staring at his crotch probably wouldn't be a good revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy that is too funny! I think I have decided to say, "If they start reciting Shakespeare, do let me know."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate men that do that. I've found myself in the position often and have perfected my "you are a giant a$shole and I know what you are doing look."

    ReplyDelete