Sunday, November 21, 2010

Insert title here.


It's a full moon. When I first started my current job, people told me the kids are worse around a full moon and any sort of vacation. I sort of snorted at that, but I really think there's some truth in it now. So, I'm really curious about the kind of short week we will have, considering both those are going on. Should be interesting.

I also have a birthday this week. I will be 29. I got to celebrate early on Thursday with some friends of mine, and we had a great add a dish meal and they gave me a huge bowl of assorted chocolate goodies. So, 29 is off to a sweet start (cheese overload pun intended)!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the birthday celebration continues this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true about the full moon and also about weather changes. They're like barometers!

    Enjoyed your birthday bash! I think this will be a good year for you - the first of many!

    ReplyDelete