Wednesday, June 23, 2010

B. O. B. (babies on brain)

Tennessee summers can be so hot that I just want to stay indoors and sleep some days. Today I didn't get up until almost nine o'clock. This is late in comparison to what time I get up during the school year. I know part of it was wanting to continue a dream I was having. In it, my boyfriend and I were going to have a baby, and we were trying to come up with a name. We agreed on Jack (which I don't actually like that much in reality) and I woke up. Of course when I went back to sleep, that dream didn't continue.

I have babies on the brain because one of my close friends just had a little girl on Sunday, and one of my coworkers just found out that she is expecting. I knitted Keli a little, pink wrap dress for her baby, and I look forward to making something for Lisa's as well. Baby patterns are so cute and work up quickly most of the time. I'll have to finish up a few other projects before starting something for Lisa's, and maybe by that time they'll know the gender.
Today, I'm going to Yarn Frenzy to take a two at a time, toe up sock class. I actually took the first part of it back in the winter, and I've started a pair. They're almost from the toe to the heel, but I put them down and never went back to them. I'm ready to finish them up and cross them off my list of projects in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment