Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back to School

Tomorrow is the first day of in service for my school. We have three extra days for specific training in dealing with kids with behavior problems. And the surprising part is that I don't dread going back. I've had a great summer, but as it comes to its closing point I am okay with it. Last year at this time I was so nervous because it was my first year at this school. Then it flew by, and I am pretty convinced that this year will be about the same as far as that goes. Some of the same students will be returning, and we'll get new ones of course. No day is ever really the same and it keeps things interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're looking forward to it and not dreading going back. That helps so much. Hope you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I might actually be dreading part of it. Due to a policy change, if a kid gets out of school suspension they will come to us for that amount of time. So, we're gonna have kids who are just in for five days and out.

    ReplyDelete